Modular Ramps are designed to address the accessibility needs of the residential market. The EZ-ACCESS Modular Ramp system is an excellent choice when accessibility needs extend beyond the scope of a portable ramp. The efficient design uses less hardware and no pre-assembly is required.
EZ-ACCESS Modular Ramps offer quick and convenient installation and removal. Made in the USA.
Features and Benefits of EZ-ACCESS Modular Ramps
- Easy installation. Install a 24′ system, including handrails, in less than 30 minutes!
- Sides are finished and flush, with no hazardous nuts or bolts protruding onto the usable ramp area
- Configure a ramp system for almost any site
- Handrails improves grip and ensures superior appearance
- Ramps and platforms made of lightweight aluminum
- Ramps, handrails, and platforms are pre-assembled
- All components feature captured fasteners
- Our exclusive “patent pending” connecting system eliminates drilling and riveting handrails
- No anchoring into concrete footings or pads is required
- Architecturally designed for a clean, modern appearance
- Extruded skid resistant surface
- Low maintenance
- Integrated independently adjustable supports
- 36″ width
- 850 pound weight capacity
If you are looking for a ramp that has all the conveniences of a modular, but with the design appeal of a custom, we have the perfect solution. The unique design uses colored molded ramp sections, anodized aluminum handrails, mesh fabric and curved turn sections to set a new visual precedent for wheelchair ramps. All this at a price equivalent to a typical all aluminum ramp.